It’s almost that time of year when families pack up and head out of town for the traditional spring trip.
Whether the destination is the beach, a national park, an out-of-town tournament or a family visit, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica has a number of available amenities to make the road trip enjoyable for everyone in the minivan.
Here are five features available on the new Chrysler Pacifica that will help make the journey as much fun as being at the destination.
- Entertainment: Stay active and have fun with Chrysler Pacifica’s class-exclusive Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment system that includes two 10-inch touchscreen displays; built-in apps and device connectivity through USB, HDMI and AUX ports available on the back of the front seats.
- Stow ‘n Vac: Keep the interior of the Chrysler Pacifica clean and free of dropped snacks with the integrated vacuum, located in the minivan’s C-pillar. With an 11.4-foot hose, there isn’t a spot inside the Pacifica that can’t be cleaned with the built-in vacuum.
- Stow ‘n Go: FCA US LLC pioneered the Stow ‘n Go system, and redesigned it for the all-new Pacifica to make it easier to use. Travelers who need more cargo space can easily store either the second- or third-row seats in the floor.
- Tri-pane panoramic sunroof: Heading to somewhere sunny? The Chrysler Pacifica offers a segment-first, tri-pane panoramic sunroof that allows the sun’s rays to fill all three rows with light.
- Safety and security: The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more than 100 standard and available safety features for drivers and passengers. Some of these features include a Surround View Camera, which provides a 360-degree view around the van, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist to guide the driver into parking spaces, and LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus system to alert and assist the driver.
In fact, there are dozens of unique features available for current, and prospective, Chrysler Pacifica owners to consider. Follow this link to learn more about this road trip-ready minivan.