Check out the Ram Territory test track. It’s 24,000 feet of pure adventure with stops along the way like ‘Tow Power Tower,’ ‘High Banked Wedge’ and ‘Ram Mountain,’ each an interactive opportunity for you to experience the performance and capability features of the Ram 1500, 2500 or 3500. A track this big and this feature-filled must have a story behind it so here are some of the ‘fun facts.’
- Eighteen 53-foot trailers were used to transport the track to CAS.
- All told, the Ram Truck Territory is a real heavyweight, coming in at 140 tons (280,000 lbs.)
- The drive surface consists of:
- 5,376 sq. ft. of timber mats
- 3,900 sq. ft. of steel road mat
- 8,000 sq. ft. of artificial grass turf
- 4,500 sq. ft. of vinyl roadway
You can’t miss it and you won’t want to! The Chicago Auto Show runs through February 20, 2017. Stop by and grab a seat in the Ram Truck of your choice for a ride you won’t soon forget.